BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ranting

I have no idea what to rant about. Well thats not entirely true.

You see it came to my attention, via my friends at a basketball game, that the Dancer's from the game, I believe it was Saturday but it could have been Friday, were kinda inappropriate for 2 of the 3 age groups. My Friends, whom shall remain nameless, we're flipping out because they had 8 year old, I quote,'Shaking their nonexistant goods, asking to be abducted.'

Personally I feel ashamed. The way the girls, girls who attend my church and girls who i was in charge of for VBS, were dancing, girls only 8 years old, dancing like they were in a 18+ club. What really grinds my gears, is that after they were dancing, parents were congradulating there daughters for dancing like that. My friends and I we ranting about it up in the pep band bleachers, and numerous times my friend actually vomitted alittle bit by what they say.

People say America is on the downward spiral, how newer generations have no respect for themselves, how everything for Newer Generations is Provacative. This is proof, we basically sending the message to these little girls that Provacative=Good, and Modesty=Bad.

Well thats it for the first part of the rant, Leave me a comment, tell me what you think, if your sister or someone you know was in the dance team, i'm sorry if it offended you, but i don't think its right, girls under 12 shouldn't be dancing like that.

Love it, Hate it, Couldn't Care Less?
Comment and tell me what you think.
I'm Gonna do another rant on Friday, Febuary 19th, I don't know why, I just feel like it, oh and wish me luck applied for a job at a summer camp.

1 comments:

T. Coffey said...

i got your next rant!!!!! its kinda intertwined with the twighlight rant but id laike to see you rant about Robert P. (couldnt figure out how to spell his last name, but the guy who played the main dude tht all the chicks like)'s hair.. i mean serously i look like that everymorning... ig i knew it would get me some chicks id come to school like that... lol