BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

RANT TIME!

I got two comments on my last rant. One of them was for me to rant about Obama, here it goes,

Obama being president is actually a good thing. I mean it is giving all the other countries a whole new view about America. All the people i talked to from other countries, which i have talked to alot of people, thought that America was intolerant of different races. The fact Obama is president shows all the countries we support different races. In some regards Obama opened the Floodgates for racial tolerance. I assure you that in 2012 we will have another minority as a candidate, it might be an Asian candidate, a Mexican, or it could be another African-American Candidate. Honestly I think this is great for America.

Now on the topic of Obama being president, he is getting blamed for things out of his control. Almost everyone of the problems that he is being blamed for was caused by former President Bush. The national Debt getting worse, Bush pushed us deeper into it, Obama is trying his best to think of a way to get out of it.


Now the other comment I got about me ranting about things, said I should Rant about people who are telling me what to rant about, even though i told them to tell me what to rant about.

I don't even know how i could rant about that, other then saying I WOULD LIKE MORE PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT TO RANT ABOUT.

Well, i'm done with this post
Tell me what you think
Leave a comment whether you liked what i posted, you hate what i said, or your just indifferent.

Seeya

3 comments:

LAllman said...

Yeah I agree that Obama even though he is the president, is getting blamed for too much even. You can't erase damage that has already been done, I just dislike Bush with a passion. No wonder they have games on the internet where you can punch him in the face..

Anonymous said...

I agree that Obama is getting blamed for situations that aren't his fault and out of his control.

T. Coffey said...

haha...Obama!!!